About the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Program
Below is an overview of the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Program.
THREE KEY PLAYERS TO THE ENTIRE PROCESS
1. The Administrator
An Administrator is a person who distributes the Assessments through email assessment invitations. This could be a consultant who uses the assessments, a trainer who uses the assessments in seminars, or coaches and managers who might use the assessments on an assignment with a team, Board of Directors, etc.
They also monitor the activity of the members to ensure that the assessment is completed within the timeframe. The Administrator has access to view the comment areas from raters. This allows the Administrator to edit any inappropriate comments prior to being viewed by the member. Individual question results are not available to the Administrator.
2. The Member/Employee
This is an individual whom the Administrator has authorized to take an Assessment through their Assessment invitation.
A Rater is someone who the member invites to complete an online rater assessment on the member. The raters may be peers, subordinates, or supervisors (bosses).
This is a key feature that enables members to acquire a unique 360-degree view of themselves as a manager by inviting an unlimited number of raters, within a 30-day period, to complete an assessment on them. The 30-day period can also be increased. Members simply type in the rater’s name and email address and that’s it. The rest is totally automated. The raters are sent an email from the member inviting them to complete the assessment on the member’s behalf. The member may personally modify the invitation to fit their needs.
THREE KEY COMPONENTS TO THE HRD Management Effectiveness Profile PROGRAM
1. The HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Self-Assessment
The HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Assessment is a 144-question assessment based on twelve leadership abilities that successful leaders exhibit. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.
The HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Rater Assessments
Once the member completes the Self-Assessment, a Home Page is automatically generated for them.
From the Home Page, they may invite raters (peers, subordinates, and bosses) to respond to a Rater Assessment as to how the rater sees the member as a leader. The member has 30 days to invite an unlimited number of raters to take the rater-assessment on their behalf.
Rater assessments are confidential. The results appear as scores in a select category. Raters are not identifies. This protects the confidentiality of the rater.
3. Survey Results and the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Report
Once all the raters have responded, the member generates the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Report and survey results.
Other areas included in the results are the top five strength and improvement areas, blind spots, management abilities your raters feel are important to your role and a summary of each of the twelve management abilities for yourself and each rater category.
THREE KEY SITES TO THE ENTIRE PROCESS
1. Administrator Home Page
This Home Page is a key tool providing flexibility for training options and important data to track member progress. It is a personalized, private Home Page. It allows the Administrator to:
· Distribute assessments to members by simply entering each individual’s first name, last name, and email address. Click Send, and an automatic email goes out. This is how a member becomes authorized to take the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Assessment.
· Track the account status to see how many HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Assessments credits have been used, how many are left, and order more as needed.
· View the Comments and Reports of your members who are authorized to take the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Assessment. This feature also allows you to see which members have completed the assessment and send automated reminders to those who have not. It also allows for editing of inappropriate comments.
· Permit or block members from seeing their personalized HRD Management Effectiveness Profile results. Why block it? If you want to present the members with their reports and results at the time of the training session, consultation, etc., you have the ability to do so.
· Print the collective results of a select group of members on the twelve management abilities. This is great when you are working with a group and want to see at a glance the different range of strengths within the group.
2. Administrator Assessment Page
Once the Administrator distributes assessments to members authorizing them to take the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Assessment, an email is sent to the members with a link to the Administrator’s Assessment Page. This allows the member to register and take the 144-question HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Assessment. Once an authorized member takes and submits his or her assessment, one credit is deducted from the Administrator’s account.
3. Member Home Page
This is a personalized, private Home Page for each member.
It allows the Member to:
· Invite raters to complete the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Online Rater Assessment on behalf of the member
· Monitor the Rater Activity - This is where the member can view, at a glance, all the raters he/she invited and can see who has completed the rater assessment and who has not. For those raters who have not yet completed the HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Rater Assessment for the member, the member only needs to click on a “send” button, and reminders are automatically sent to raters.
· Generate and print their comprehensive, personalized HRD Management Effectiveness Profile Report – Once all the raters have responded, the results are available in all categories where the minimum requirements have been met.
(if the Administrator has permitted access).
· View the survey results online after the report has been generated
(if access is permitted by the Administrator).